Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Bit About Makeup

I’ve been using Lipsense for over a year now and I absolutely love it. So much so that I became a distributor and won’t use anything else.  I've never sold anything before and would never promote something I didn't love.









I've also tried the Senegence skin care products and loved them so much, I've been replacing products I've used for years with Senegence products.  I recently made a video to demonstrate Lipsense application because I was receiving quite a few questions about the product.  This is way out of my comfort zone, but thought I'd share for anyone else who's curious how it works. 










If you have any questions, please message me.  I love suggesting products and colors.  And if you're interested in placing an order:

https://seneweb.senegence.com/us/contact/shop-now/

Enter 446783 in the distributor code.

No comments:

Post a Comment