Friday, January 12, 2018

Stitch Fix Friday (#18)

I am way late in sharing my most recent Stitch Fix.  It arrived before the holidays and it took me a long time to take pictures.  I also ended up exchanging one of the items for a different size and had to wait for that to arrive (not that it took very long).  Without further ado….


I loved this Havana Front Buckle Pullover sweater and then when I viewed the photos A took, I felt like the way I styled it didn’t do the sweater any justice.  It looks a bit frumpy in the photo, but in reality, it’s so cute and cozy.  I love anything gray and the buckle closure is such a fun detail.  I wore this a couple weeks later with a black top underneath and different shoes and liked the outfit better.  Regardless of the way I styled, this sweater was a great addition to my closet.  KEEP




Next up, the Rossie Embroidered Sleeve Knit Sweatshirt.  I had this pinned and was excited to receive it.  My only complaint is that it didn’t arrive sooner. J  I love this under my green vest and I think it would have been perfect for the fall months.  Truth be told, I’m struggling with how to style it for winter months.  It’s a bit shorter than tops I typically wear so I do prefer to wear it under a vest, but will have to experiment with other looks.  Embroidery seems to be super trendy lately and I liked that this incorporated the trend without being overly embroidered.  KEEP




Next up, this cozy Ellah Textured Front Cowl Neck purple sweater.  I love it with leggings, skinny jeans, or under a vest.  It’s such a versatile sweater and great for work or being home with the boys.  I had ordered a sweater from Loft in almost the exact same shade and it arrived with a hole so I was happy to keep this and return the other sweater.  I love purple and so does W.  This was a definite keeper.  KEEP




Let’s call this photo, “Hey, I just realized I’m wearing my new Stitch Fix Elizabeth Super Skinny Jeans – can you take a photo??” J  Let’s talk about these jeans for a minute.  They have an elastic waist!!  As in, no zipper, no button.  And I love that about them!!  These are black, but they’re sort of a blue-black, which I also love.  They’re incredibly versatile.  They do require an extra tug to pull on because of the elastic, but they fit like a glove.  Team elastic all the way!!  KEEP



Finally, the Tonie Lace Inset Pullover sweater.  When I initially tried this on, it was more on the fitted side.  It wasn’t tight by any means, but I thought I’d feel more comfortable if I sized up.  Then when I looked at the photos, I thought the smaller sweater probably would have been more flattering.  Oh well.  I like it either way (and yes, I need to iron it).  I initially thought this was a blush color, but it’s more of a cream, which I like MUCH better.  I love the feminine lace detail and there’s even a zipper on the side.  I actually wore this to my company holiday party and felt put together, but not too dressy.  KEEP





I loved this fix!!  It was another 5/5.  Unfortunately, I don’t think the photos demonstrate how great these pieces really are.  Special thanks to Addie for posing with me, as usual. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I got elastic waistband jeans from Stitch Fix too and I am currently wearing them! They are my go-to. I believe Old Navy now has their own version for a fraction of the price I paid for my SF ones but I haven't tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! Good to know about Old Navy! SF jeans fit me so well, but I'm always up for trying a less expensive version!

      Delete