Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday Thoughts


Gosh, it’s been a really long week with a memorial service for my cousin and doctor’s appointments for the boys thrown in.  The boys have gotten to bed late the past two nights and I’m just ready for a noneventful evening.

Wednesday evening I was hurrying home because we had to leave for the aforementioned memorial service.  I thought I’d stop on my way and pick up a sandwich before dashing out the door again.  It was a great idea until I got to the drive thru window and realized I didn’t have my wallet (it was in the diaper bag).  So no dinner for me and I was totally embarrassed.  Note to self: make sure you have money BEFORE placing your order.

My amazing and wonderful husband was nominated for Teacher of the Year in his school district.  I’m so incredibly proud of A!  This world needs more men like him!!

This is the winter that will not end... yes, it goes on and on my friends...  Currently 36 degrees.  In April.  Not acceptable.

My boss' boss, aka VP of the department, sent me an email and it began with Dude.  Dude??  Really?!?  I was telling my mom about this scenario and she responded, "But you're not even a dude?"  So not the point, mom.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment