Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday Thoughts


This week, I’ve had to ask, “How did Mr. Chocolates end up on the light fixture?” and also “Which one of you used my deodorant to write on the wall?”  If you’re wondering, I think S threw Mr. Chocolates (and immediately burst into tears when he got stuck) and both boys thought it’d be fun to write on the wall with deodorant.  


I’ve learned that the cats eat any and all table food, including, but not limited to pancakes, mac and cheese, turkey sandwiches, bagels, sausage, and yogurt.  My kids have a tendency to not finish their food.  And I had no idea cats ate people food.  

I’ve had to Google ‘how to remove vomit stains from clothing’ (still not successful) and also ‘why do cats poop in laundry baskets’ (NO idea and hopefully it doesn’t happen again!).

And so I say bring on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment