Thursday, March 12, 2020

Weekend Recap


Gosh, what a freaking week.  The world is panicking, COVID-19 is spreading, the stock market is nose diving, our vacation is in jeopardy, and my amazing boss resigned (finally found a job I enjoyed and an awesome boss - annnnd that lasted a whole 8 months... UGH).  I’m ready to just hide in my house and eat nothing but Cadbury mini eggs.  Seriously, though.  Everything is a MESS right now.  I’m so disappointed/concerned/frustrated/distraught with this current state of life and trying NOT to focus on all the fun events that will inevitably be canceled.  

This too shall pass, right?

I never posted a weekend recap.  We were busy, busy.  Lots of errands: hair-cuts for the boys, gymnastics class, tax preparation, and outside time.  The boys decided to use the gift cards they received for Christmas and chose to purchase a garbage truck (W) and games (S).  We had lots of fun playing Hedbandz (though S is the biggest cheater!!) and Guess Who.  We also visited a nearby park and it was so great to get some fresh air!


Dreaming of sunny days sans COVID-19


No comments:

Post a Comment