Monday, November 20, 2017

Weekend Recap

Not much to report from the weekend.

Saturday morning was great – A made breakfast, S and I read books in bed, and we stayed in our pajamas all morning.  It was so nice to ease into the day.  A decided to take the boys to a movie while I got a haircut.  I believe it was the first time he’s taken both W and S.  Nani took the boys to a movie over the summer, but I don’t think they made it through the entire movie.  They saw The Star and both boys really enjoyed it.  They ate nearly an entire tub of popcorn through the duration of the movie and I’m glad they all had fun.  I’m not much of a movie person so I’m happy A gets to enjoy movies with the boys.  While they did that, I got my hair cut and caught up with my stylist who just adopted the cutest baby girl.  She’s waited so long and I’m thrilled for her.


Sunday was the usual.  Both boys were so cranky/sassy/challenging/defiant.  I’m not sure if they have cabin fever or what was going on.  But several time outs later, bed time could not come soon enough.  I even threatened to text Santa.  Probably not the best threat, but I had had enough.  On the bright side, we got a lot done, I ordered several Christmas gifts, gathered some baby clothes and sleep sacks to take to my stylist, and A raked leaves, did laundry, and made a yummy dinner.  I’m excited for a short work week, but not so excited that I have a dentist appointment and A has conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment