Friday, December 7, 2018

S Says...


A and I have often joked that S will be the one we’ll have to worry about in school.  Not because he isn’t brilliant – he is, but because we’re certain he’ll be the class clown.  He keeps us laughing every day.  Here are a few recent favorites (keep in mind he's 3):

A:  Goodnight, S.
S:  Goodnight, daddy.
A:  I love you.
S:  I love you.  See you later, you sly dog.

S in time out…
A:  S, what could you have done differently?
S:  Silence.
A:  S, what SHOULD you have done?
S: Closes eyes and pretends to snore indicating the conversation was boring him.

S:  Mommy, when will I be born again?

Baby-sitter:  S, I like your sweater.  You look very handsome.
S:  Thank you!  I’ll buy a bigger one for you on Amazon.

S:  Can we go to Starbucks?  You can drop me off so I can get a gift card.

S:  What’s this horse’s name?
Me:  Well, the tag says Fanning.
S:  Let’s give him a different name.
Me:  Ok.  Hmm… How about Clyde?
S:  How about Octavian?!?
Me:  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment