Monday, February 25, 2019

Weekend Recap


We had a busy, but fun weekend!

For starters, on Friday evening, our current tenants came over to discuss buying our townhouse.  It’s not for sale, but we’ve considered putting it on the market.  This was A and I’s very first house so it’s a little bittersweet.  We bought it just before we were married and then the housing market crashed.  We’ve been renting it out for nearly 5 years now as a way to pay off some of what is owed on it.  If we can sell it, it would be wonderful.  Please send some good thoughts our way if you’ve got them.  I really think it would work out well for all of us – A and I wouldn’t have to manage the house anymore, the renters would buy it for much less than we did and they’re eager to begin making some updates.

Saturday involved swim lessons for the boys and a haircut for me.  I chopped my hair and it’s shorter than it’s been in years.  I think I like it, but I’m still getting used to it.  I just felt like I needed a change and my head feels a lot lighter. J  We ended the day ordering Chinese food for dinner.

Sunday, my company had a family day at the Planetarium.  Since winter will never end, it was a good reason to get out of the house.  The boys had fun, though they just so happened to act up the only two times I ran into coworkers.  Because of course.  Still we enjoyed watching the Imagine the Moon show and the boys loved the kids area.  We finished with a yummy dinner at one of my favorite restaurants.  A fun weekend in the books!











No comments:

Post a Comment