Tuesday, February 26, 2019

S Turns 4


We celebrated S’s 4th birthday a couple weeks ago.  This was a bit ambitious on my part seeing as I returned from Ireland the afternoon before.  But S’s only requests were a pizza party and Paw Patrol plates so that seemed easy enough.

I know it’s cliché, but I can’t believe this sweet boy is already four.  I feel incredibly blessed to be his mom.  He’s both hilarious and a total sweetie pie and it’s just the best combination.  He gives hugs easily and frequently and loves to cuddle.  He’ll tell me he loves me throughout the day.  He tells me I’m his best friend (and on the contrary, I’m NOT his best friend when he’s mad).  He loves books, garbage trucks, and the color pink.  He also loves parking garages, his big brother, and French fries.  And he especially loves DONUTS.

A and I gifted S a garbage truck and a parking garage because those are his current obsessions.  Upon opening the garbage truck, he exclaimed, “I can’t believe it!!”.  And when he saw the parking garage, he began jumping up and down with joy.  His enthusiasm is contagious and I hope that never changes.

We love you so much, S!  Happy Birthday to you!









No comments:

Post a Comment