Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Weekend Recap


We had quite a busy weekend…

Saturday.  Gymnastics class number 2.  Once again A and I were laughing hysterically.  The boys are really enjoying the class and it’s great to have a place where jumping, rolling, swinging, etc. are encouraged.  It’s also great that the boys are not doing these activities in my house… ahem.  From there, we grabbed lunch, ran lots of errands, and the boys got haircuts while I got a pedicure.

I’ll have to miss the next gymnastics class and I’m pretty sad about it.

Sunday.  Church, Starbucks, and then we went for a long family walk.  I heard some statistic that we’d only had like 2 sunny days in all of January.  It was so so good to see sunshine and have milder weather.  We all really needed fresh air.  Once we got home, I spent lots of time cleaning with bleach because all these viruses going around (flu, corona) are making me paranoid.  After that, my mom came over to watch some of the Superbowl and have snacks with us.  I know it’s been quite the controversy, but I loved the halftime show.  Those ladies were amazing!!





Annnd of course, S now has a cold.  Ugh.  I’m taking vitamins, washing my hands 83,050 times a day, and praying A and I don’t get it.  S’s birthday is tomorrow, his party is on Saturday, and A and I head out of town next week.  Stay away, germs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment