Thursday, July 10, 2014

Moving

This afternoon is our final walk through of the house and tomorrow, we close.  Very excited and a little overwhelmed, but mostly excited. J  Here’s hoping the move goes smoothly.
 
We decided to give W a “big boy room”.  No more navy/green alligator nursery.  It makes me sad.  I LOVE his nursery.  But it seemed like the right time for a new room.  I’m feeling very guilty that I haven’t ordered much for his new room and it will be incomplete for a little while.  I needed to see the layout and determine where exactly furniture would go before ordering decor.  A suggested a sports theme and I was for it since W points out every basketball hoop in the neighborhood and says “goooaal” when he sees any type of sports event on tv. J  I can’t wait until it all comes together.  He’ll have a much bigger room at the new house and I hope he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment