Thursday, July 17, 2014

Quest for the Perfect Diaper Bag

Let’s talk diaper bags.
 
I’m in the market for a new bag.  I’ve used one I purchased from Pottery Barn for over a year and a half and it’s held up wonderfully.  We’re on the go A LOT and I’m super impressed that this bag has survived multiple outings and two airplane trips.  But it’s starting to look a little worn and I think it’s time for an upgrade.
 
My two stipulations for a diaper bag are: 1.  It has to be stylish.  2. It can NOT look like a diaper bag.
 
These are my three favorites (can you tell I have a thing for navy??):
 
 
And if money weren't an issue, I adore this bag.  But come on, $400 for a diaper bag?!?!  No way.

Kate Spade Diaper Bag
 
So which do you like?  Do you have a diaper bag you swear by?
 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Just a follow up note... I chose the Sausalito bag and I love it! It was on sale and I had an additional discount code so win-win!!

    ReplyDelete