Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Family Updates

Time is flying by at warp speed.  I can't believe baby S will be one month old on Thursday.  Say what?!?  It scares me how quickly he's growing.  Our days seem long, but time flies by - I'm not sure how that happens.



A turned 35 last week.  That also scares me.  35!!  Very thankful he continues to be healthy.  He's such an amazing help with both boys.  I try to urge him to do his vest for purely selfish reasons - I can't even fathom caring for these boys alone should A not feel well.  He's missed a couple vests, but has done really well all things considered.

W is doing much better in his role as big brother.  So very thankful for that.  The first couple weeks were really hard.  But since then, things have improved quite a bit.  We still have challenges - W usually gets at least one time out per day, but the tantrums have ceased for the most part.  He continues to be an excellent big brother - bringing over blankets and pacifiers for S.  S was crying recently and I was trying to soothe him.  W came running over with a bottle and starting feeding S.  It made my heart happy.



S has had a few fussy days recently, but for the most part, he continues to be a very content little guy.  Because he's so big, he sleeps well and eats very well - so much so that I have trouble keeping up with him.  W didn't have formula until he was 8 months old.  I think I may have to introduce it a lot sooner with S.  I was able to freeze so much milk for W.  Not so this time around.

S came with me today to visit work.  They loved him.  He was held by six different colleagues and met so many more.  And it was so great to get out of the house.  I needed it.  It was also great to catch up with my coworkers.  And I came home with gifts for W, S, and myself.  They are way too kind.




I'm attempting to baby wear this time around.  I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm fairly certain I tied the wrap incorrectly, but S has been asleep on my chest for a solid hour... so at least he seems comfy.


That's all the random news I have for now.  Not very exciting. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment