Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Thoughts

Tomorrow we're celebrating W's 4th birthday.  I can't believe it.  4!!  Where does the time go?  4 just seems so old.  W asked for a garbage/recycling truck themed part so that's what we'll have, though, I certainly didn't go overboard.  Pinterest party planner I am not.

One of W's favorite things to say lately is "we haven't done that/seen that/had that in like one hundred years..."  It makes me laugh every time considering he has no idea how long one hundred years really is.

Winter arrived seemingly overnight.  I realize it is December, but it seems like it went from temperatures in the 50s to temperatures in the 20s!!  And we're supposed to get lots of snow starting Sunday.  I'm a little excited.

A and I have been catching up on This is Us.  I love it!!  And I love that we found a show we both like.

That's all I've got for now.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment