Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday Thoughts

Three cheers for Friday!!

Friday at our house means pizza and Live PD… bring it!!  Typing that made me think that we’ve set the bar pretty low – hopefully your Friday is more exciting. ;)

Our weather lately has been uncharacteristically warm.  We still need our coats, but 40 and 50 degree temps are always welcome in late November (and early December) in Chicago.  The boys have been spending as much time outdoors as possible before it gets too cold.




Our elf, Crispin, made an appearance this morning.  How many times will we mess up and forget to move him??  Time will tell…  As much of a pain as that darn elf is, the boys really enjoy him so we keep the tradition alive.

My latest Stitch Fix arrived yesterday and it’s another good one!  I’ll share soon!

If you saw my post yesterday and you're interested, I'm offering specials for the first twelve days of December.  Message me for details!

W has been making us laugh lately…

Listening to Christmas music.
Me: S, this song could be about you!  It’s called the Little Drummer Boy. (S likes to pretend play the drums when music is on)
W: S is retiring.  He only plays drums on Sundays now.

Bahahaha….

And this isn’t funny, but I got a kick out of it.  Yesterday I asked W if one of the parent helpers in his class had a child in the same class.  His response:

“I assume not, but when I have school on Monday, I can ask her just in case.” 


How old is he?!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment