Monday, April 15, 2019

Weekend Recap


Freaking snow.  In April.  That will make you depressed really quickly.  We’re back in the 40s today and it’s all melting, BUT STILL.  It SNOWED in mid-April.  We were in shorts on Monday?!?

Before is snowed, our weekend consisted of lots of errands and haircuts for the boys and me.  We even made it to the park Saturday afternoon before the snow.








Sunday, we tried to watch Aladdin with the boys while the snow fell.  They made it through about half the movie – they just don’t seem to be interested in Disney movies, which kind of baffles me.  We also decided to color Easter eggs, which they loved.




I'm dreading this week.  I have a school board meeting on Wednesday, which will take at least 5 hours and work meetings all day Thursday from 8am-4pm straight.  I'm not even sure when I'll get lunch.  I also don't get any time off for Easter... boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment