Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...


I’m actually considering decorating for Christmas this coming weekend.  I know, I know, respect the turkey, don’t be in such a hurry, one thing at a time, and all that… I kind of hate myself for even thinking it.  BUT I am super excited for Christmas this year.  I can’t wait to start new traditions and experience all the merriment with Baby W.  Having the house decorated and the tree displayed in all its glory just makes our home feel so warm and festive.  Besides, our weekends are always chock full with plans, chores, errands, etc.  I blink and the weekend is over so I might as well do the Christmas thang while I have some time, right??  There’s no telling when my next free weekend will be.  And but also… Baby W turns 1 five days before Christmas.  That means I have to prepare for both family Christmas celebrations and a fabulous birthday party.  I’m already overwhelmed.  So yeah, I think Christmas is happening in our house this weekend… Go ahead and hate me.

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way…

 



^ Why yes, those are Christmas pjs.  The only time his hair is straight is after a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment