Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Favorites


Friday Favorites!!  Hooray!

 I have been trying to eat better, but we're approaching the holidays and I can’t say no to sweets.  So instead of cutting them out, I’m enjoying them in moderation.  Hence, the two very unhealthy favorites…
 

·         White Fudge Covered Oreos.  Gosh, I love these things!!

·         Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Peppermint Crunch.  I’m not a mint chocolate chip fan or mint anything fan for that matter.  But this ice cream is amazing!!  Try it!

·         Baby W’s cold is getting better!  Woohoo!

·         Remember when I mentioned I was having lunch with friends and they were going to reveal the gender of their twins??  Well, I KNOW.  Drum roll, please… They are having two girls!!  Two identical girls.  Let the dress shopping begin!

·         Favorite outfits and accessories of the week:


 

Once again, these pictures are horrible.  You can't even see the cute details on the top or my bracelets in the first pic.  Trust me, they're there.  I don’t have time for good/real camera pictures.  I should probably just stop taking them!

That’s all for now!  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment