Monday, January 9, 2017

Weekend Recap

Not much to report about our weekend.  W started swim class on Saturday morning.  He and A go together.  I like that it’s a good opportunity for them to bond and I also appreciate that A is nearby to keep a close eye on W.  I get nervous thinking about him in the water.  S and I headed out to run a couple errands and then met up with A at the tire shop so A could purchase new tires for his car.  Exciting stuff.  We grabbed lunch while we were out and spent the remainder of the day playing at home.

Sunday was our usual.




This week is going to be a long one.  First full week back.  Usually, I work from home Wednesday and Friday, but I have to come into the office this Wednesday.  Boo.  I’m also ready to be done with single digit temperatures, but we still have about 2 months of that. :P


Did anyone see Meryl Streep’s speech at the Golden Globes last night?  Love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment