Monday, October 16, 2017

Weekend Recap

There really isn’t much point in a weekend recap because we hardly did anything.  But I feel like I need to keep with the routine.

As expected, it rained all day on Saturday and we had to cancel our photos.  I’m mad at myself for not putting any effort into finding an activity for the boys.  We could’ve made cookies or done a craft.  Instead, we colored, read books, watched way too many garbage truck vides on YouTube, attempted a game of Candy Land and learned that S isn’t quite ready for games with rules (ha), went grocery shopping, and ordered Chinese food (in no particular order).  It wasn’t a bad day, but I was disappointed that our photos were rained out (again) and we were stuck inside.




Sunday was the usual.  A and W got fitted for their tuxes for A’s brother’s upcoming wedding.  I can’t wait to see W in a tux!!  And A too for that matter…  Our Cubs lost both NLCS games.  Boo.  And I spent the majority of the weekend feeling blah.





A and I decided to take a little road trip with the boys next weekend and I think we’re both looking forward to a change of scenery.  More on that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment