Monday, July 30, 2018

Vacation Continued...


When we arrived back in Maryland, Monday evening, my uncle had homemade chicken soup waiting.  My mom’s side of the family is Polish and Irish so my uncle cooks quite a few Polish dishes.  The chicken soup had kluski noodles, which were different, but so yummy.  We were so spoiled with his cooking.

Tuesday, A and I headed to the All Star Game.  I was so excited for a night out with A and my first All Star Game.  I loved all the pregame action – we saw A Rod, walked around the stadium, high fived other Cubs fans.  I loved the fly over after the National Anthem.  The game was great also.  It was such a fun night.








The remaining days were spent in the pool, duck pin bowling, playing bingo, and eating my uncle’s cooking (sausage and peppers, BBQ ribs, sausage and sauerkraut, etc.).  The boys loved every minute and didn’t want to return home.  But all good things must come to an end…















No comments:

Post a Comment