Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Stitch Fix 22


I received my 23rd Stitch Fix today and it reminded me that I never shared Stitch Fix 22, which I received in early November.  Epic fail on my part.  Only 4 months late.  This is also the longest I’ve gone between Fixes.  It’s definitely NOT because I’ve lost interest in Stitch Fix – I still love it.  But with the holidays and following a few bloggers who share clothing deals, I was purchasing my own clothes and didn’t necessarily need any items from SF.  So I decided with Spring due any day now (haha!), maybe it was time for some transitional pieces.  I’ll try to share Fix 23 sooner, you know, as opposed to four months from now (I haven’t even looked at it yet).  But here’s 22 (note: I received these so long ago, I deleted the photos from my phone so these are copies from Instagram):

I first tried on the Nine Britton Peralta Bell Sleeve Knit Top and Liverpool Kay Skinny Jean.  I usually gravitate to floral tops.  I love the feminine print, the navy background, and the mix of colors on this particular top, but in regards to style, it didn’t do anything for me.  I wasn’t sold on the sleeves and I didn’t find it especially flattering.  It was just ok and I couldn’t keep a just ok top.  The jeans on the other hand, were the best jeans I’ve ever tried on.  I own a few pairs of SF Liverpool jeans and they are my absolute favorite.  They’re the most flattering and most comfortable.  These were also an “ankle” style, which was perfect for my height – I often find that jeans are too long.  I didn’t need these, but there was no way I was letting them go back.  RETURN, KEEP



Next up, the Kut from the Kloth Shannay Crossfront Blouse and Violet & Red Jackie Laser Cut Heeled Bootie.  I really liked the style of the top – it had a drapey look and a loose fit.  I also really liked the color – especially for the approaching holidays.  But it was too similar to tops I already own so I decided to send it back.  As for the booties, I liked the laser cut detail, but they weren’t very comfortable and just didn’t wow me.  I’m really picky when it comes to shoes and these didn’t make the cut.  RETURN, RETURN



Finally, the Mo-Ka Ebele Faux Leather Jacket.  I’m not a leather jacket kind of girl.  I would have never picked one out at a store.  And that is exactly what I love about Stitch Fix – they send you items you wouldn’t necessarily consider and you realize you’ve been missing out.  I fell in love with this jacket.  It was perfect for fall and I’m hoping to get some use out of it this spring.  Or is leather out for spring?  Regardless, my fabulous stylist, Jasmine, made me realize that I AM a (faux) leather jacket wearing kinda girl after all.  Who knew?!  KEEP



No comments:

Post a Comment