Monday, March 25, 2019

Weekend Recap


SPRING BREAK!!!  Woohoo!!  I’m getting a little jealous of all the vacation pictures flooding my Facebook feed, but at least I get a little break from daily school drop offs.  I even slept in this morning – until 5:30am.  #winning

We had a pretty relaxing weekend (for us) and it was very much needed.  Our new dining room table was supposed to be delivered on Saturday morning between 9-11am.  I took the boys to swim lessons while A waited for the table to arrive.  Swim lessons went well, we stopped at Starbucks on the way home and arrived home to no table.  By 12pm, there was still no sign of the table.  I called the customer service line and no one picked up.  At this point, I was super annoyed.  I tried again and finally got ahold of someone.  She told me that someone had called me around 9 to inform me the table wouldn’t be delivered because it was damaged.  Umm no.  I definitely did NOT receive a phone call.  So we are still without a table.  It’s supposed to arrive on Wednesday – we will see.

That afternoon, we headed to my mom’s house for our annual corned beef and steak dinner.  Everyone loves corned beef except for A so he gets steak.  Dinner was delicious, complete with a strawberry cake for dessert.  Yum.  The boys got to drive the Power Wheels Jeep and played at the park.  We left with very full bellies.




Sunday was our usual routine and then we just hung out at home.  Of course there were board games involved and A and I tried to keep up with the March Madness basketball games.  Per usual, I’m at the bottom of the bracket contest.  A tried to take the boys to the park, but it started to rain.


Caught them off guard, but I thought their outfits were so cute. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment