Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Busy Busy


I’m finding less and less time to write, which is really sad because this blog has been so therapeutic.  It makes me happy to know that memories and milestones are being documented and this has become my little place to vent or talk things through.

I’m hoping things will calm down as I get used to my new job.  I’ll try to update as often as possible.  But for the time being, things may quiet down a bit.

A few things I’m looking forward to as we get through hump day (it is Wednesday, right?)…

·         I’m having lunch on Friday with a former colleague.  I haven’t seen her in several years so I’m looking forward to catching up with her.

·         Friday is Valentine’s Day.  A and I always try to go on a Valentine’s date.  I know it’s a cheesy holiday, but hey, I’m all for celebrating love.  We tried to plan a date last weekend, but our baby-sitter was sick and it snowed.  Still hoping for a date night, but I’ll settle for pizza and watching the Olympics. J

·         Saturday we’re attending a baby shower to celebrate the upcoming arrival of identical twin girls.  I’m looking forward to meeting these two special babies whenever they decide to make their big debut.

·         I checked the 10 day forecast and saw high 40s predicted for next week.  Say what?!?!  I was excited when I saw that it was 11 today.  11!!  I can’t even remember the last time I saw double digits.  Like the rest of the US, I’m longing for some warmer temps so 40 is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment