Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had another great weekend!

On Friday, I met A and W (haha, that’s a brand of root beer) at a local Mexican restaurant.  W was surprisingly well behaved – I had previously sworn off all dinner outings, but this time, he was a really good boy!  After some nachos, quesadillas, and taquitos, we were stuffed.  Also I was wishing my boys had picked me up so I could enjoy a margarita!  Next time! ;)  And the night was topped off by our Blackhawks winning!  Woohoo!

Saturday was a routine doctor’s appointment for W.  Big guy is in the 50th-75th percentile for weight and height.  He got 2 shots and cried for much of the time.  Can’t say I blame him.  A and I attended an open house.  We liked the house, but we didn’t love it so I don’t think we’ll pursue it.  We then went to my aunt and uncle’s house to discuss our upcoming family reunion (we’re planning it this year) and have a yummy dinner.

Sunday was church.  We got to see our friends and the twin babies.  And W was really good for the most part.  A and I picked up Starbucks.  We cleaned the house.  W destroyed the house.   Our Hawks won again, advancing to the next round of the playoffs.  I made a fettuccini chicken dish for dinner (it was ok) and we walked through another house.  This house was a definite no.  It was really cute and directly across from a park, but the rooms were too small.  I have to say, I kind of love walking through houses.  I love seeing the layout of the property and other people’s decorating tastes.

That was it.  All in all a great weekend.
 
Cutest Hawks fan ever!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment