Tuesday, May 6, 2014

San Fran

Tomorrow A and I head to San Francisco.  I’m almost afraid to mention it because I don’t want to jinx it. J  I’ll be attending a work conference on Thursday and Friday and we’ll squeeze in some outings/sightseeing Thursday night, Friday afternoon, and Saturday, returning on Sunday.  I wish we had more time to check out the city, but we’ll take what we can get!

W will be staying with his grandparents and uncle and I really hope all goes well – namely in the sleep department. :\

This is the first time A and I will both be away from W.  As much as I’m going to miss my little man, I’m so looking forward to spending time with A.  We barely get out for a lunch date so 4 whole days together is going to be wonderful… and maybe a little weird. J  I mean what are we going to talk about for 4 days?!?  Lol.

Here’s hoping for a great trip and a great stay for W! J 

No comments:

Post a Comment