Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday Thoughts

Fall has returned and I’m loving it!!  Our mornings have been in the 50s and by afternoon, our temperatures are in the high 60s or low 70s.  It’s perfection and if I could keep this weather around for months, I definitely would.  Bring on the cargo vests and booties (who am I kidding, I’ve already been wearing these for weeks).

We’re hoping to visit an apple orchard this weekend.  We went apple picking for the first time last year and both boys loved it.  W has been coughing for the past two days, so as long as he doesn’t get any worse (and S stays somewhat healthy too), we’ll go.  Fingers crossed!

Our Cubs are the NLCS champs again!!  Yay!!  They’ve also been the reason I haven’t gotten enough sleep this week.

I heard that 3 of the Kardashians are pregnant.  I heard it on the radio during some celebrity update because I don’t watch that crap.  My first thought was, “SERIOUSLY, universe?!!?  THEY get to have all the babies??”  And then I got over it.  No wait, I’m still bitter… Seriously, though?!?!?


I’m so ready for October.  Even though it’s an arbitrary date, a new month always feels like a fresh start.  And September has been a tough month for all of us.  October also happens to be my favorite month of the year.  Bring on all the fall and pumpkin spice everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment