Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Thoughts

We have a full week of school in the books!!  It was the first time I left S alone at school and it COULD NOT HAVE GONE BETTER.  This is HUGE considering W cried for about 3 months straight EVERY SINGLE TIME I LEFT.  Ok, I’ll stop using all caps now.  I know things could still change, but this is definitely worth celebrating.  The first day I left S, I asked W to check on him knowing that their two classes would be outside at the same time.  When I arrived, W ran over to me and told me he checked on S because he loved him.  His teacher confirmed that W had checked on S right away and the two boys had been running around, playing together.  Melt my heart.  Nearly every day, W’s teacher has approached me to tell me how sweet and helpful he is.  So proud of both boys!!

Loving these cooler temperatures!!  A perfect excuse to get out our comfy clothes (not that we need an excuse)!

 We’ve discovered bath bombs and they are the bomb.  So my boys have a love/hate relationship with baths/showers.  One minute, they want to take 5 showers a day and the next, they never want to shower again.  I discovered bath bombs (I know I’m way late to the game) and the boys think they’re pretty cool (I do too!).  The bath bomb turns the bath water a different color, it fizzes, and it smells amazing.  Win!!  I’ve purchased a bunch more for their stockings.  That’s right, I’ve already started Christmas shopping and I regret nothing!!

We’re taking the boys to Luzia this weekend.  It’s a Cirque Du Soleil show.  I got discounted tickets through work so we decided to check it out.  I’m not quite sure what to expect.  W does not like loud noises and neither of the boys sits still for very long so this will be interesting.  Hoping there’s popcorn and the show will keep their interest!

We almost always go grocery shopping as a family, but there have been a couple times lately where A has taken the boys. He’s started letting them choose a small bouquet so we have fresh flowers in the house.  I LOVE it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment