Thursday, August 31, 2017

I Have a Second Job

Sort of.  I’ve loved makeup for as long as I can remember.  It's become my quiet routine in the morning, my opportunity to be creative, and it makes me feel good.  I started using Lipsense last November and I've LOVED it ever since.  


Lipsense is basically a long wearing lip color.  Apply 3 layers, then gloss, and you're good to go for several (8+ for me) hours.  You can even layer different colors to create new colors... so fun!  



Truth be told, I signed up to be a distributor for the discount (I'm obsessed and keep adding colors to my collection.  I’ve also fallen in love with the skin care products). But it also means I can sell Lipsense along with all of the other awesome Senegence products. I've never sold anything before so that should be an indication of how much I absolutely love this stuff.  Let me know if you want to try it!  I love helping ladies find a color that’s perfect for them!


Left side - applied Lipsense at 7am, Right side - 7pm.  My lips look great after 12!! hours!!


No comments:

Post a Comment