Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekend Recap

We had such a fun weekend.  My only complaint is that fun weekends seem to fly by.  I guess that’s just the way it goes.

Friday included much needed haircuts for the boys.  S started off crying and refusing a haircut, but settled down pretty quickly (it helped that W was also getting a haircut and S wants to do everything W does).  Afterwards, W asked if we could invite Grandma out for pizza.  I was pretty sure she’d decline after being with the boys 3 days last week, but she said she’d join us.  The pizza was delicious and the boys were great.

Saturday was our big date!!  A got us Hamilton tickets for my birthday and I was so excited to see it!  He also got us a baby-sitter… woohoo!!  The fabulous Jane came over to watch the boys while we went out.  I absolutely loved the show and the theater was beautiful.  It was great to have uninterrupted conversations and enjoy some adult time.  After the show, we headed to a steak house recommended by my coworker.  The restaurant was really nice and the food was delicious.  Such a fun day with A!!


Sunday was our usual.  A and I made lemon chicken and pasta for dinner – one of my favorites!  Sad the weekend is over (as usual).  This week is going to be really hectic – the boys start school, S has a doctor’s appointment (didn’t realize 2.5 year check-ups were a thing… mom fail), windows are getting installed at the townhouse, and I have 8am meetings… already ready for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment