Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Thoughts

I got a pedicure last weekend and W loved my purplish toenail polish.  He asked if I would paint his toes and I said sure.  So we're both rocking purple polish and loving it!!



A got me Hamilton tickets for my birthday and the show is this weekend.  We're also having dinner in Chicago after the show and I am SO excited for a date with A!!

I am NOT excited for the boys to return to school next week... only because I'm nervous about juggling drop offs between work meetings and S crying as I leave.  Praying things go smoothly and despite the stress, I'm so thankful I have the flexibility to drop them off.

I'm sad to report our favorite recycle man has moved on.  Willie was such a delight every Friday and so sweet to the boys.  The boys waited with cookies and pictures today and we were all a little disappointed when it wasn't Willie driving the truck.  We didn't get a chance to say goodbye.  But the good news is our new recycle man, Darren, seems like a friendly guy and promised to get the cookies and pictures to Willie.  We wish you well, Willie!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am just back from vaca and checking in online. Your 20 purple toenails are the BEST and your family connection to Willie & Darren is just what my sore heart n' mind (the news) needs to ponder. You're raising good boys who will be good men before you know it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back! Hope you're returning from some place fabulous!! :) Thank you!! It's so important to us that our boys are kind to others!!

      Delete