Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Thoughts

It’s been a tough week in these parts.  A returned to school and it was his first full week.  It seemed to go well for him, but it’s always an adjustment.  The boys also started school.  W did wonderfully.  One of his teachers even approached me to tell me he was so sweet and a great helper.  S had a tougher time because he didn’t understand why he couldn’t be in W’s class.  Once he got into his classroom and settled down, he was completely fine.  I stayed with him this week because classes were shortened and the parents were requested to stay to help the first time pre-schoolers adjust.  I’m really nervous about leaving him next week and he’ll be in a class with 15 other two year olds, which is overwhelming.  He did ask to go to school last night so I’m taking that as a good sign and hoping he’ll settle in quickly.  And if I’m being really honest, I’m struggling with the fact that I have two kids old enough to be in pre-school.  I really wish time would slow down and I’m having trouble letting my babies go. L

With all that going on, there was also a doctor’s appointment for S (he’s healthy… and big!), tons of work meetings, and I had to be at the townhouse while windows were being replaced.  It was hectic.


Hoping for a good weekend with some time to regroup and unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment