Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Weekend Recap


We had a relatively low key weekend in these parts.  On Saturday, our old church had a memorial mass for my brother and other parishioners who have passed away this year.  I’m missing my brother a lot lately – maybe it’s the impending holidays.  I really miss what could have been – I had high hopes for him, for his future.

I got a haircut Saturday afternoon and while I was there, A took the boys to the park.  He had me laughing – apparently they left the park because it was too cold, but asked if they could stop for ice cream on the way home.  A obliged and even brought home ice cream for me.

Sunday was our usual.  We definitely did not get an extra hour of sleep because kids.  It was a really gloomy, cold, rainy day so we had a fire going in the fireplace and I made a tortellini and Italian sausage soup for dinner, which everyone ate AND liked!!!  Say what?!?  And we even got out the Christmas jammies!!


Hope everyone is voting today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment