Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday Thoughts

Is everyone else feeling particularly overwhelmed?  Work always has me stressed, but throw in the holidays and I’m just feeling exhausted by all that needs to get done.  Wednesday, for example, I woke up at 5am and arrived home at 10:15pm.  Ugh.  Three weeks.  I need to survive three weeks and then I’m off for the remainder of the year.
Tuesday, I attended clinic with A.  I haven’t gone with him in awhile so I was happy I was able to make this one.  The good news is it was a boring clinic visit.  His lung function is stable.  YAY!!  We’re working on trying to get A a portable vest.  A’s really great about doing his therapy vest every day, but I think the portable vest would allow him to do it more often and for a longer time.  Fingers crossed that insurance agrees to it.
Wednesday, aka the longest day ever, I had a work team building event.  We tried curling.  Holy moly is it way harder than it looks.  I definitely fell, but I’d love to go again.  I told A we should join a curling club.  I don’t think he took me seriously.
Saturday, we are celebrating W’s 6th birthday.  I can’t even believe he’ll be 6 in a few weeks.  It makes me sad.  Miss my little babies.
The work chaos (still need a new job) and cold weather have me dreaming of spring break.  I’d love to go west – California or Arizona.  I’m not sure a trip will happen, but a girl can dream.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment