Friday, November 9, 2018

Stitch Fix Friday


I just received a notification that my Stitch Fix was on its way.  My initial reaction was, “wait, what?!?”.  You see, when I complete one Stich Fix order, the next is automatically scheduled.  I usually receive an email letting me know that I should complete the note to my stylist and I often adjust the delivery date.  For some reason, I didn’t receive that email this time.  I likely wasn’t paying attention and deleted it.  So no note to my stylist, no stylist request, no Pinterest updates.  I have no idea what I’ll receive and it may all be returned.  But that reminded me that I should probably share my last Stitch Fix…

The first item I tried on was this striped sweater.  It’s definitely my style.  I love anything stripes and really liked the navy and burgundy colors in this sweater - perfect for fall.  I think this was A’s favorite item.  But I ultimately decided not to keep this because I have a few different striped sweaters already and I have a ton of long sleeve striped tees.  RETURN



Next up, this Market & Spruce Lacie Ribbed Zipper Detail Cardigan.  I loved the color, but usually stick to longer jackets that cover my behind.  At first sight, I assumed I wouldn’t keep this because it wasn’t long enough.  A wasn’t crazy about the asymmetrical style, however, I really liked it when I saw it on.  I loved the overall style and thought it was flattering.  KEEP



Next, this floral top.  This was my mom’s favorite.  I liked it, but didn’t love it.  The pattern was really bold.  This girl loves a floral pattern, but for some reason, I just didn’t love this one.  I’m also picky about tops that have that triangle cut out at the top.  I know that’s weird.  Ultimately, I decided I had enough floral tops and this would go back. RETURN



Finally, the jeans and Market & Spruce Hans Crochet Front black top.  These jeans didn’t fit me well.  I’m not sure if they were too small or if it was the style.  In the photo, they appear flattering (at least I think so), but I wouldn’t be comfortable wearing them.  I really liked the top.  It’s difficult to see the design in the photo, but it had a crochet pattern throughout, which gave it a unique twist.  I thought it would be great under blazers, cardigans or the cardigan above.  RETURN/KEEP




My beloved stylist, Kate, left the company so I had a new stylist this time around.  I was so impressed by the items she chose and would have requested her again if I’d actually filled out my stylist note. :)  I'll update with the names of the items I didn't keep (assuming I can find my style card).

No comments:

Post a Comment