Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lack of Focus

Do you ever feel like you have a million things to do, a million thoughts, but you can’t really focus on any one thing?  That’s how I feel right now.  Like there are so many tasks I need to do at work, but I don’t know where to start and the 50 minute sexual harassment mandatory training just doesn’t seem like a priority (and it probably never will so I should just do it already).  I also had so many topics I planned to write about and now my mind is blank.  I can’t think of one single interesting thing.  I’m assuming my inability to concentrate is the result of having two little boys who require so much attention... sometimes it’s hard to put that mommy mindset on hold and focus on work/adult matters.  For some reason, I’ve just felt “off” the past couple days and I’m not sure why.  Yesterday, I found that an entire bag of breast milk spilled (tragic), burned W’s bagel, and overcooked the breakfast sausage all within a five minute span.  I've been dropping everything I get my hands on.  Today, I forgot my wallet, which normally wouldn’t be a problem.  But naturally, today I was supposed to give a tip after my massage and pick up dinner on the way home.  I felt like such a snob typing massage. :)  Did I mention work is now offering free massages?  So relaxing!  Thankfully, a coworker covered the tip for me so I didn’t miss out on that benefit!  Anyway, since I’m practically incoherent, I’m just going to add some cute recent pics of the boys and call this post complete.  Sorry for that rambling mess.


P.S.  Can you tell that we’re pretty excited about this year’s Cubs team?








No comments:

Post a Comment