Tuesday, April 28, 2015

W Says

I just can’t get enough of the funny things W says lately.  Almost makes up for him not sleeping or eating anything… almost.  He talks about himself in the third person, which is really cute.  My favorite W sayings:

Throws a ball and yells, “Homerun!”.

“W need socks.  W’s piggies get cold.”

Nearly every day, with much enthusiasm, he tells A, “Happy Birthday, Daddy!  Daddy’s birthday!”.

Me: “What should Mommy make out of Play Doh?”
W: “Hippopotamus!!”

W was refusing to nap last week.  It's a regular occurrence, but I knew he was tired.  So I decided the boys and I would hit the Starbucks drive thru and maybe, just maybe, W would fall asleep.  As we headed home, W looked sleepy so I decided to take the long way through our neighborhood hoping he'd close his eyes.  Seemed like a brilliant idea until I heard a little voice say, "Wrong way! Wrong way, mommy!" from the back seat.  He's too smart for me.


And finally, not funny, but it is adorable.  "W hold Baby S?"




No comments:

Post a Comment