Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend Recap

I feel like I could write the same weekend recap for the past 3 weekends.  That doesn’t mean each weekend hasn’t been completely wonderful – it’s just that each weekend has consisted of farms and errands.  I’m perfectly ok with that.  I LOVE fall.  It’s going to be a very sad state when we can no longer enjoy being outside.

W LOVES the farm.  He was oh so excited to go on a hay ride and select pumpkins on Saturday.  I think he had a smile nearly the entire time we were on the hay ride.  He fed goats (again) and chose his perfect pumpkin.  He insisted on trying to pull the wagon full of pumpkins, but didn’t make it very far.  I love seeing how happy he is when we’re at the farm.  I also love supporting a local business.  That evening, we watched our Cubbies earn the W.  Yay!!!



"Mommy, take my picture on the hay?"  And then I get the most unamused face ever...

"Hey mommy, which button will put some runs on the board for the Cubs?"

"Oh!  I found it!  We're winning!!  Yayyyy!!"
Sunday was our usual – church, Starbucks, and football.  I made spinach and artichoke dip for the games and A requested baked mac and cheese for dinner.  There were a couple walks and we played ball outside.  Lots of fun.

I love dressing the boys for church.  I'll be so bummed if (when) they don't let me choose their outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment