Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Leaving on a Jet Plane

We leave for Maryland tomorrow.  Somehow, many of my colleagues can’t quite figure out when I’m on vacation (despite me repeatedly telling them July 7).  Since last week, I’ve gotten, “I thought you were out this week?”.  Maybe they’re tired of me. J  Here’s hoping for an uneventful flight – at least it’s a relatively short flight.

Last week, I mentioned that I had been bitten by the travel bug.  Almost immediately after I hit publish on that blog post, I received an email from my boss indicating the company needed to conduct an audit in Switzerland and asking if I was available.  I’m very excited.  Though I love to travel, I’ve only been out of the country once.  I’m also incredibly nervous about leaving the boys.  This is still in the very early planning stages and I’m not sure when I’ll be going so more to come.


Perhaps the second half of the year will involve more travel than I anticipated.  We shall see.  Until I return from Maryland…

No comments:

Post a Comment