Friday, July 29, 2016

W Says...

When W is happy with S, he refers to S by his name, S Buckets (S’s middle name is Beckett), or “my brother”.  When W is not happy with S, he refers to him as “that boy” and tells us to sell him. :\

W has had long conversations with Siri lately and I die laughing…

W: “Siri, how do we get to Aunt Lori’s house?”
Siri: “I’m not sure what you said.”
W: “Oh Siri, what am I going to do with you?”

W: “Siri, where is bananas?”
Siri: “I’m not sure what you said, C----.”
W: “Hahaha, Siri called me C----!  Oh, Siri…”
And then Siri would eventually understand what he was saying and pull up a Wikipedia link to bananas and W would exclaim “Siri found bananas!”

“vader” = theater


W loves to play restaurant, where I’m the guest and he is the server.  He was setting up the table in his room and moved aside a little chair for a bigger chair.  “You can sit in the big chair because you have a big butt.”  Thanks, dear.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment