Thursday, July 28, 2016

This Week

Things seem to have gotten back on track this week – thank goodness!

Yesterday, A and the boys came to my office for lunch.  They love visiting!  Mainly because there’s a game room at the office and the boys can run around and be loud and no one cares.  W enjoyed “playing” golf and arcade games.  He also got a kick out of the massage chair.  And S enjoyed climbing on everything.  I had to get back to work and it took a lot of persuasion to convince the boys it was time to leave.  I’m pretty sure they think my work day consists of sitting in the massage chair and practicing my putting skills.  It was so fun to see them and my colleagues are always so sweet to them.  W even got to feed the fish. J





I can’t believe July is just about over.  It seems like we were just preparing for our Maryland trip at the beginning of the month and now A is preparing to go back to school. L

Equally sad, I was deleting old photos from my phone last night and came across some from earlier in the year.  S looked so much more baby like then.  He’s starting to look like such a big boy now.  Where does the time go??  Woe is me.


On a happier note, another Stitch Fix box arrived!  Stitch Fix #10.  I usually get them every other month, but decided this would be a birthday treat. J  I’ll share the contents soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment