Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Thoughts

I still can't believe the Cubs won the World Series.  Someone pinch me!!  The big parade and rally is today - our CEO sent out an email telling us we could go.  Best CEO ever!!  Unfortunately A had a work meeting he couldn't miss.  Adulting stinks sometimes!!



On a related note, since most of our nights have been dedicated to watching baseball games, my house has been neglected, I haven't been cooking dinner, mail is piled high.  It was worth it - but I'm looking forward to life returning to normal.

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I'm considering a change.  I always chicken out and never follow through with a change, but I'm so fed up with my hair lately.

I complain a lot about our weather, but it has been absolutely perfect lately!!  60 degree weather in Chicago is practically unheard of in November.  Thank you, Mother Nature!!

No comments:

Post a Comment