Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Stitch Fix #12

Number 12?!?  Holy moly!!  It recently occurred to me that I never shared my latest Stitch Fix.  It was another great one.  I say that every time, but I think I’ve kept everything in my last 3-4 fixes.  Pretty impressive considering my stylist has never even seen me.

As always, if you’re considering giving it a try, I’d be so grateful if you used my referral link. stitchfix.com/referral/5478084

First up, the Stanley Striped Raglan Knit Top.  I have similar tops, but this was SO comfortable and I loved the loose fit.  It was almost “flowy”.  I’m a sucker for these types of tops and although I initially thought I might send it back, after trying it on, there was no way this baby was going back in the box.  I also loved it under my green cargo vest, which I wear all the time.  KEEP




Next, the Jana Poncho Pullover.  Confession: this was really the first item I tried on.  I wore it on Halloween while trick-or-treating with the boys and it kept me really warm.  I initially paired this with riding boots, but felt too covered up.  Does that even make sense?  I think I like it with flats better.  This is a true poncho in that the sides are open so definitely need a thin shirt underneath.  All in all, I loved this and I don’t really have anything similar.  KEEP




Next, the Borrego V-Neck striped sweater.  This was actually purple with magenta stripes – it’s difficult to see that in the photos.  The sweater was also somewhat loose, which I appreciated.  It seems sweaters in this style are usually really clingy or tight.  Again, I didn’t have anything similar in my closet and I loved the stripes.  This was also cute under a black vest.  I’m really into vests lately obviously.  KEEP




Then it was time for the purple Underwood Cardigan.  I loved the color and loved that this was a thin material and long.  My only concern was that I really didn’t need another plain cardigan.  I practically live in these and as a result, I have a ton.  BUT I don’t have purple.  I’m still on the fence with this.  I kept it, but may sell it in the Stitch Fix group I belong to. ???



Finally, the Bailey Open Cardigan.  This is the “I give up, just take the freaking picture because the boys are going bonkers in the background” pose. J  So don’t let the pose or my expression or the fact that A likely took this while being accosted by two littles distract you.  I loved this cardigan.  It just felt so cozy and I loved the colors.  I actually had this pinned and I’m happy I received it.  I’ve worn this already (actually I’ve worn all of these items except the cardigan), but I foresee having this on when it’s -35 degrees in January.  KEEP




So another Fix in which I kept everything.  My stylist, Kate, is amazing.  Since starting Stitch Fix, I’ve purchased a few items here and there from other stores, but this is where the bulk of my wardrobe has come from.  I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment