Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Thoughts

Things have been a bit crazy in these parts.

For starters, A and I leave for Europe on Monday.  I haven’t mentioned it because I thought the trip could be cancelled.  I’m going for work and with the organizational changes recently, I was just waiting for someone to tell me the trip was off.  I was also nervous about A’s health (and I still am).  We’re planning to spend time in northern France, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Paris.  I’m super excited, but very anxious about being away from the boys.  I know they’ll be in good hands (with Nani, Papa, and my mom), but I’m going to miss them like crazy.  Stay tuned.

W finished his first week of “camp”, which isn’t really camp, just a summer program at school.  Classes are 4 days a week for 3 hours each day and they’re held outside.  He really seems to enjoy them.

S continues to LOVE gymnastics and I’m happy that he gets some special one on one time in an activity that’s just for him.

Other than that, A is completely spoiling the boys with walks, lots of time outdoors, and trips to the water park (it’s been very warm here!!).

We have an “open house” for our townhouse with 4 perspective renters.  Really hoping one of them will be interested and meet our criteria.  Fingers crossed!  This house adventure has been very time consuming as I respond to questions, schedule viewings, update application forms, call carpet repair companies, etc… uggh.  It’s become a second job.


And finally, we’re excited to celebrate our favorite dad on Sunday.  A is an amazing, hands-on dad and I couldn’t have picked a better husband and role model for the boys.  He’s truly the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment