Wednesday, July 24, 2019

S Says...


S:  There was some stuff on the blue one that made me almost puke.
Me:  What?!  Are you talking about the monorail?
S:  Yeah, on the blue one.  I think it was a baby that made me almost puke.

S:  You DO realize you left me in the car?!

S:  I thought I was going to have a fun day, but you ruined it.

Teacher:  Come in guys.  You can start designing a cape or start playing.
S: We just wanna start playing!

Me: Shhh… time to go to sleep.  No more talking.
S:  Is it morning yet?
Me:  No.
S:  You said no more talking.

S:  I’m not going outside in the grass right now.  I don’t want to get lightning’ed on and power to my brains.

Me:  S, are you going to be a cook some day?  I think you'd be great.
S: No.
Me:  Why not?
S:  I don’t have a chef hat.

S:  Mommy!!  I sleeped so good!!  I closed my eyes and I didn’t even talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment