Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Thoughts

I’ve been thinking about signing up for Stitch Fix forever.  I finally decided to go for it and received my first box.  When I told my mom about Stitch Fix, she was very intrigued.  So she’s coming over this afternoon to check out the items with me.  I’m waiting until she gets here to open the box – the suspense is killing me!

Post-partum skin is no fun.  About 2ish months after having S, my skin started breaking out.  The same thing happened after W was born.  Yuck.  Since the breakouts are hormonal, products aren’t really helping.  I’m considering talking to a dermatologist.  Boo.  I had great, glowing skin during my pregnancies… I guess my body just prefers to be pregnant. J

Growing up, my cousins and I were very close.  One of my cousins gets married in a month.  His wedding is 6 hours away and I’m so sad that I won’t be able to attend.  Driving is the only option since there are no airports nearby.  S hates his car seat and I can’t imagine that W would enjoy a road trip either.  I know it’s better for the boys if we miss this event, but I’m really really disappointed.  Boohoo.

Is Caitlyn Jenner attracted to men or women?  This is something I’ve been curious about since Caitlyn debuted??  Inquiring minds want to know…


Even though I only worked 3 days, this week was a long one.  Happy the weekend is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment