Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My First Stitch Fix

I was super impressed with my very first Stitch Fix.  So happy I decided to take a chance and sign up.  I LOVE seeing what others receive in their fixes so I thought I’d share mine.  For some reason, I feel the need to say I’m not a photographer or a fashion blogger.  But that’s pretty obvious.  So without further ado, my first Stitch Fix…

3 of my 5 items


The first item I tried on was the Kamile Jersey Ruched Detail Dress by Gilli. I LOVED the color.  The bluish purple was gorgeous.  I tried it on, showed my mom, and told her I was unsure  - was it too clingy, unflattering, etc.?  She assured me that it looked great and I HAD to keep it.  So I did.  And I’ve already worn it.  Definitely a great purchase!



 The next items were the Freida Skinny Jean by Mavi and the Corinna Striped Dolman Top by Market & Spruce.  My stylist totally nailed it with this top.  Stripes are my thing.  I loved the style and the fit.  Perfection.  The jeans, however, not my favorite.  They were super soft and comfortable, but I did not like the fading.  Kept the top, returned the jeans.


 I tried on the Tucker Split Back Blouse by Renee C next.  I loved the bright colors, the loose fit, and the pattern.  I wish the top was a little longer, but all in all I really liked it.  The style card suggested that I pair it with a light gray cardigan.  Shockingly I didn’t have a light gray cardigan that would work, but I thought the peachy pink cardigan was pretty with it.  Kept it.  And already wore it to work.



And finally, the black Moni Stud Detailed 3/4 Sleeve Blouse by 41 Hawthorne.  I didn’t take a picture of this one.  Oops.  The top fit well, but I don’t wear much black and didn’t love it.  So I decided I’d return it.  And then my mom saw it and wanted it.  So she kept it.




Technically, I kept 4 items, but I would have kept 3 had my mom not wanted the black top.  Not bad for my very first fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment