Monday, July 13, 2015

Perspective

I had every intention of recapping our weekend and discussing my nerves as we prepare to fly to Maryland tomorrow with both boys.

But I just attended the most amazing talk.  Kyle Bryant discussed living with Friedreich’s Ataxia, a debilitating, degenerative neuro-muscular disorder.  He was incredibly inspirational and although the progressive disease has no cure, Kyle’s speech focused on LIVING.  He detailed his accomplishments, his experiences, his hopes.

The line that resonated with me most:  The obstacles, the hardships we face are just EXCUSES TO DO SOMETHING GREAT.


Our weekend, our trip, and all the details in between are important to me, but I want to focus on Kyle’s message.  Perhaps the adversities we face are merely opportunities to do something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment