Our 4th of July weekend in bullet points:
· 7/2 – Fire station tour followed by pizza dinner with W. I think W really appreciated one on one time with mom and dad and downed A LOT of pizza.
· 7/3 – A and W went on a donut and Starbucks run – my absolute favorite mornings!
· Grocery shopping and hair cut for W.
· S has oatmeal for the first time and ate like a champ! W observes this momentous occasion and pukes. Seriously?!? I have never encountered a toddler so sensitive to food. What. The. Heck. It drives me crazy.
· 7/4 – Trip to a nearby park that I often visited as a child. Splash pad, tall slides, lots of room to run – what more could a toddler ask for?!? W had a blast and took a long nap. Woohoo!
· Cookout at Nani and Papa’s house. W had fun playing with his cousins. Great food, bags, badminton, tons of fun!
· 7/5 – S is 5 months old!
· Church - the first time S had to be taken to the church lobby, but that only lasted a short time. Church friend tells me that we have the most beautiful babies and I have to agree. J
· Pool fun in the backyard.
It was a great, long weekend! W has not eaten much or slept well in the past couple days. We’re keeping an eye on him. I think they’re related – i.e. he’s not sleeping well because he’s hungry. Lately, everything is “W no like that.” Uggghhhh… Firecrackers are also not helping.
And now, a ton of pictures…
|Sweet, sweet brothers|
|S and Mommy cuddles|
|I've waited my WHOLE LIFE for food and you give me OATMEAL?!?|
|What the heck, mom?!?|
|Oatmeal. I LOVE oatmeal!!|
|So what food do I get to try next??|
|4th of July fun at the park|
|Love me some Baby S|
|Happy 4th of July - From our family to yours.|