Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekend Recap

Another weekend where we had nothing planned.  I’m loving these.  Not much to report.  We spent much of the weekend outside since the weather was beautiful.  The boys love being outdoors – to the point where S often throws a tantrum when we come inside.  There were walks, bubbles, park trips, and tee ball.  The weekend also included a few errands per usual.  We changed things up and took the boys out to breakfast/lunch after church on Sunday.  All in all, it was a good weekend.



Tomorrow I leave for a work trip to Cincinnati.  It’s just overnight, but every time I travel to/from Cincy, my flight is delayed.  We’ll see what happens.  I’m really hoping I make it home to say goodnight to the boys on Wednesday.

What else… Oh!  I think we’ve made a breakthrough in S sleeping through the night!  Will discuss this more in an upcoming post, but previously S would sleep through the night once a week and we’re at about 5-6 times per week.  Yay!!  Hope I didn’t jinx it… there’s an understood rule that thou shalt not mention thy toddler sleeping well… eek!


We’re really struggling with schooling options for W.  Or maybe it’s just me who’s struggling.  I’ll do a whole post on this as well.  We’re trying to decide on which preschool class will be best and also where to send W for grade school.  I’m probably putting too much thought into it – after all, if the class we sign him up for isn’t working out, we could find a different class/school/etc., but ugh… I want to get it right the first time and I want W to thrive. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment